Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT)
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) has been delivering industry-driven programs for over 10 years. EIT offers accredited Australian engineering and technology Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Bachelor of Science degrees and Master of Engineering degrees. Four bachelor’s degrees and four master's degrees are offered on their campus.
EIT is a sister company of the IDC Technologies, reputable engineering training organization which has been operating for over 30 years, delivering practical short courses to more than 500,000 engineers and technicians throughout the world.
EIT’s on-campus courses are in a form of blended learning format, which uses many of the technologies employed in their online delivery mode. These programs also include classroom sessions, assessments, class discussions, practical lab exercises and personal study exercise.
HS Consultants (PVT) LTD is proudly a premier partner of Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT), as we have assisted students to secure admissions along with scholarships and successful student visa grants from Pakistan to study in Australia.
We specialize in building deeply embedded understanding with the student that enables them to achieve their internationalization ambitions and best fit study program to study engineering in Australia.
Education abroad for Pakistani is important to those students who want to flourish their skills and career opportunities at reputed multinational organizations. HS Consultants is continuously striving towards betterment of the students who seek assistance in applying abroad.
- EIT has introduced “Relevant” practical education – courses designed with industry input to enhance student placement potential
- Now at EIT ‘live’ streams input has been introduced with some of the finest engineering professionals from around the world
- Lecturers at EIT are experienced engineers, not just academics.
Perth campus located near where it is known as technology hub, for academic, innovation and enterprise. It is about 8 km from Perth’s city center with convenient public transport services running alongside the campus.
Melbourne Campus also has easy access to public transportation, plus it is close to eateries, theatres, shopping and sports facilities.
Both campuses have a wide variety of housing accommodations available for international students and access CBD.
EIT provides various forms of academic support to its students including:
- ICT support
- English Language Support
- Maths support
- Physics support
- Financial and personal issues support on individual level.
- Orientation Program: Familiarising international students on relevant Australian laws & regulations, health, transport, banking and available recreational options.
- Accommodation – free help for students on locating appropriate and convenient home-stays, rental accommodation and temporary short term housing such as hostels or serviced apartments.
EIT’s assistance extends beyond academics including:
- The Richard E. Morley Industrial Automation Scholarship AUD $10,000 off on tuition fees for full time Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) or Master of Engineering (Industrial Automation) Degree students.
- EIT Dean's Excellence Scholarship 10% off on tuition fees offered to outstanding students.
- Relocation Scholarship Up to AUD$2,000 to cover Students travel costs to Perth.
Students develop exciting and challenging careers in the industry after graduating from EIT with employability ratio of 88%.
EIT equips students the skills and knowledge they need to acquire relevant and required by employers.
Professors and Lecturers are in regular contact with leading industry groups and corporations to ensure that the curriculum follows the real-world demand.
EIT allows student to perform networking with industrial career fairs held at the campus that allows each student to explore the market and seek professional progression.
EIT is proud to be ranked as one of the good institutions in Australia for providing quality education and industry ready engineering graduates.