Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia comprised of shining high rises, colonial architecture, and a horde of natural attractions.
KL is partitioned into various locale, its fundamental center point is known as the Golden Triangle which involves Bukit Bintang, KLCC and Chinatown.
KL is generally perceived for various tourist spots, including Petronas Twin Towers (the world's tallest twin high rises), Petaling Street swap meet, and Batu Caves, which is more than 400 million years of age.
Shopping centers like Pavilion KL and Suria KLCC are likewise among the greatest vacation spots in the city, containing elevated level brands from everywhere throughout the world.
Activities to do in KL:
1. Genting Highlands: The most popular slope stations in the north of KL renowned of its amusement park with four zones. There are five inns on the mountainside of Genting. It is the best spot for families.
Genting comprises of golf courses, casinos, shopping centers, and open spaces. Mark attractions at Genting Theme Park incorporate the Genting Sky Venture – a wild airstream for a reenacted skydive – in addition to the fittingly-named Snow World.
2. Sunway Lagoon Theme Park: The best amusement park situated in petaling Jaya. It has a variety of water rides and dry land activities. It is based on 80 sections of land. Sunway tidal pond amusement park comprises a sum of five distinct zones; the water park, Scream Park, Amusement Park, Extreme Park, and Wildlife Park.
It is the best spot for a family visit and go through the whole day with heaps of activities and fun.
3. Shopping: For high-end fashion, the Bukit Bintang and KLCC territories give the most assortment, with upmarket shopping centers, for example, Pavilion KL and Suria KLCC home to universal brands.
In the meantime, malls like Low Yat Plaza and Berjaya Times Square are extraordinary spots to spend your ringgit on tech-related items and Indian style items.
4. Night Life: There is no spot better than Bukit Bintang; it is an acclaimed road for shopping and amusement. The unrecorded music scene, dance club-like The Zion Club, or a lavish housetop bar like Rootz Rooftop Bar, Bukit Bintang has everything. The city's night-time scene is filled with clubs.
5. Batu Caves: one of Kuala Lumpur's most frequented vacation spots. is a limestone hill involving three significant caves. This 100-year-old sanctuary highlights icons and statues inside the primary caves and around it.
Ready to get started? Book a FREE appointment to discuss your study options in Malaysia.