2. NEWS
  • Discover Deaken Abroad
  • 50% Off- University of Wollongong
  • MSC Computing Courses-London Metropoliton University
  • Study In USA
  • Partial ScholorShips Available-London Metropoliton University
  • Sheffield Hallam University-MBA With Workplacement
  • Sheffield Hallam University
  • Scholorship Available-Newcastle University
  • London Foundation Campus
  • 20% off-University of Wollongong
  • 20% off-University of Wollongong
  • 20% off-University of Wollongong
  • 20% off-University of Wollongong
  • 20% off-University of Wollongong
  • 20% off-University of Wollongong
  • 20% off-University of Wollongong
Contract with ASURecently signed an agreement with Arizona State University
read more
UnI News ThumbAnnouncement of the simplified Australian Student Visa framework
read more
UnI News ThumbOfficial Public Notice by HS Consultants
read more
Collaborate InnovateCollaborate Innovate, Outstanding New Partner of Navitas 2015
read more
UnI News ThumbOutstanding New Partner of Navitas
read more
UnI News ThumbIt's time to say Good Bye to Mr. Syed Adnan Ali
read more
UnI News ThumbState nomination for Australian PR, UniSA
read more
UnI News ThumbVictoria University Sydney
read more
UnI News ThumbZenith Business Academy
read more
UnI News ThumbAPIC – Asia Pacific International College
read more
Latrobe Top RankedEmployers give LaTrobe top marks
read more
UnI News ThumbStudy at a World Top 50 University (University of Amsterdam)
read more
SEGI ThumbNow students looking for study in Malaysia
read more
UnI News ThumbAmazing Scholarship Opportunity in the USA
read more
ECU ThumbHS Consultants
(Pvt) Ltd has
recently signed
read more
UnI News ThumbHS Consultants Private Limited has recently signed an agreement
read more
Migration ThumbFrom 22 March 2014, the Migration
read more
UnI News ThumbUnI an exceptionally conceived
read more
UnI News ThumbMarywood University
read more
Thumbnail-Kingston UniversityHS Consultants (Pvt) Ltd has recently signed Kingston University London
read more
UnI News ThumbRecently signed an agreement with University of Central Oklahoma
read more


  • 01
01 02 03 04

About HS Consultants (Pvt.) Ltd.

HS Consultants – a prestigious name in the field of foreign education consultancy with its slogan "to give proper orientation to the minds of our students" added with our mandate "inspiring the youths towards a better tomorrow" is serving for the last many years with its principal office at Karachi, with its international office in UK, and presence at Lahore and Faisalabad either.
HSC is playing its pivoting role to provide guidance and counseling to the students--who seek admission in any highly reputed foreign college or university to acquire an accredited and recognized degree that could be helpful to succeed, exceed as well as lead others in their overall career and future.HS Consultants venture was established in 2003 since then, it is exceedingly focusing on materializing the dreams of our highly brilliant and vibrant Pakistani students, thus, in view of our aptly focused approach that has given us perfect command to get admission in any highly sought after college or university. In view of our cohesive and consistent best working strategies, the number of foreign admission aspirants has tremendously increased


Zindagi Na Mileygi Dobara


  • Study in Malaysia
  • Study in Canada
  • Study in UAE
  • Study in UK
  • Study in China
  • Study in Holland
  • Study in New Zealand
  • Study in USA
  • Study in Australia
uni title
What Our Student Says

What Our Student Says

When I was terribly making hassles to get consultation for admission in any leading university of western world.

Read more →
Pre-Departure & Post-Departure Guides

Pre-Departure & Post-Departure Guides

Pre-Departure Guide & Post-Departure Guides

Read more →
IELTS Registration with us

IELTS Registration with us

HS Consultants – a renowned name in the field of foreign education is speedily moving ahead, to accomplish a new

Read more →
faq Some Questions About Australia
A: The Australian Visa Office officially takes around 10-12 weeks to process a Student Visa.
A: Students must meet minimum academic requirements and need a sufficient level of English language proficiency for entry to Australian education and training institutions. Institutions will assess whether you meet the selection criteria set for your proposed course of study. They will look at the level and content of the study you have completed in Australia or your home country.
A: On an average an international student may spend about AUD 360 per week accommodation, food, clothing, entertainment, transport and telephone. Do keep in mind that this figure depends on your style of living; location and also what course is you studying. However you have to show that you have enough financials to cover your living cost, pay tuitions and your travel.
A: Yes. There are various scholarships available for international students. Though majority of these scholarships are available at Post Graduate level by Universities but some institutes also offer Undergraduate scholarships. Please check with your nearest HS Consultants office for an update.
A: Generally Australian universities have two Intakes. The first is from February to June and the second from July to November. This can vary somewhat between universities.
A: International students and their dependants are required (as a condition of their student visa) to maintain adequate health insurance arrangements, approved by the Australian Department of Health and Ageing, for the duration of their program. Students are responsible for maintaining a valid OSHC cover at all times.
A: From the day that you arrive to study in Australia until the day that you leave Australia.
A: Yes it is acceptable.
A: Yes. IELTS/ Toefl and Pearson satisfied result is required to get admission into desire course.
A: Students have a number of options available that can be on-campus or off-campus such as hostels, rented housing, home stay etc.
A: International students who hold a student visa with work rights are permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight while study is in session. During recognised vacation periods offered by the education provider, they are permitted to work unlimited hours. Students are not permitted to work until they have commenced their studies. Students enrolled in master by research or doctorate courses (subclass 574 student visa holders) are permitted to work unlimited hours only after they have commenced the course. Should they undertake a preliminary course such as an English language course, they are limited to 40 hours per fortnight during that course.
A: Yes, you can do so however in some cases a student is granted a 'No further Stay' clause on their visas. In that case one has to come back and re-apply for a fresh student visa application from the home country.
A: Yes they can apply for student dependent visa and meet the criteria to be granted a defendant visa.
A: International students on student visas are to remain with the education provider with whom they originally enrolled for the first six calendar months of their course, or if the course is less than six months, for the duration of the course. If a student is undertaking a pre-requisite course, they are to remain with the provider of the pre-requisite course for the length of that course, and then with the education provider providing the principal course of study for the first six calendar months. If a student intends to change education provider before completing six calendar months of their principal course as described above, they must seek approval from their current education provider by obtaining a Letter of Release. For students who have not commenced their principal course of study at Curtin, this will be from the International Office and students who have commenced their principal course should contact Student Central. If after arrival in Australia a student wishes to study a new principal course, in a different education sector to their current principal course, they must apply for a new student visa using Form 157A. For accurate visa application charges, please check the Fees and Charges section on the DIBP website.
A: While students are currently enrolled in full-time study, they may renew their student visa in Australia as long as their current student visa is not subject to Condition 8534 'no further stay'. It is recommended that steps are taken to renew a student visa approximately one month before the existing student visa expires. Please refer to the student visa renewal website for further information on obtaining a new electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
A: After a student has commenced study, their dependants may also work or apply for a permission to work visa, via Form 157P. Dependants are permitted to work up to 40 hours per fortnight, with exception of the dependants of the following, who may work unlimited hours: - Students enrolled in a master by coursework (subclass 573)
- Students enrolled in a master by research or doctoral degree (subclass 574)
A: You may want to extend your stay in Australia for further study, graduation, a holiday, work or migration. You should be able to obtain a new visa to enable you to stay on and even work towards permanent residence and citizenship if you are eligible, provided you do not have a 'No Further Stay' condition on your current student visa. Please visit the DIBP website to obtain more information on the types of visas available and the application procedure.
www.studyinaustralia.gov.au (Study in Australia)
www.immi.gov.au (Immigration Australia)
www.australia.gov.au (Government of Australia)
www.coag.gov.au (Council of Australian Government)
www.australian-universities.com (List of Australian Universities)
www.graduatecareers.com.au (Jobs for Australian Graduates)
www.jobsearch.gov.au (Government website for job search)
www.seek.com.au (No.1 website for job search in Australia)