By Professor Paul Rutter
Completely revised and up to date all through, this new version of the best-selling name in group pharmacy keeps to supply a vital reference for undergraduate and pre-registration pharmacy trainees.
- New sections on menstrual bleeding and weight loss.
- Clearly established by way of uncomplicated anatomy, history-taking and physique system.
- Fully illustrated throughout.
- Boxes all through: set off issues indicative of referral; tricks and tips.
- Tables all through: differential prognosis (key questions for every condition); evidence-based OTC medicine; sensible prescribing; product selection.
- Self-assessment questions on the finish of every chapter.
- Expanded case experiences on the finish of every chapter
- Covers all of the commonest stipulations and provides proof to again up over the counter (OTC) recommendations.
- Puts the proposing indicators into the primary-care context.
- Suggests which inquiries to ask to slim down the potential diagnoses.
- Gives schematic summaries of ways to reach at a diagnosis.
- Evidence-based bins as a consultant for OTC medication.
- Practical prescribing precis tables.
- Hints and advice packing containers for product use.
- Self-assessment sections.
- Case experiences on the finish of chapters.
- Colour photos of significant conditions.
- Chapter on particular product requests.
- Useful websites.