This publication goals at illustrating numerous examples of alternative membrane compositions starting from inorganic, polymeric, steel, steel natural framework, and composite that have been effectively deployed to split industrially appropriate gasoline combinations together with hydrogen, nitrogen, methane, carbon dioxide, olefins/parafins between others.
- Polymer Matrix Composites and Technology (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- Carbon Fibre from Lignin (SpringerBriefs in Materials)
- Polymers in Nanomedicine (Advances in Polymer Science)
- Selective Catalysis for Renewable Feedstocks and Chemicals (Topics in Current Chemistry)
- Advances in 3D Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
Extra resources for Carraher's Polymer Chemistry, Ninth Edition
Carraher's Polymer Chemistry, Ninth Edition by Charles E. Carraher Jr.
Rated 5 – based on votes of